Friday, May 30, 2008

That Not So Fresh Feeling.....

I've been on the verge of an emotional break for about 2 weeks now. It's nothing new, I usually have them at least twice a year.

It's like a prolonged PMS.....I'm bitchy, weepy, irrational and loopy. I crave sweets and then hate myself for indulging. My body aches, my head hurts and my ankles are swollen.....

The kids are done with school next week and will soon be under foot 24/7 so I know that's part of it too. I also have an issue with change.....I grew up an Air Force brat and because of that I got used to moving or changing every couple of years (at least), and we've been in this town, this house for 3 summers now. I'm feeling the itch to move......

Honestly I don't know where I was going with this other than to offer an explanation as to my erratic posting schedule and beg forgiveness for my lack of blog rolling..... Yeah right like you want to hear my excuses, LOL
Qweenie Signature

4 comments:

  1. Damn...if I didn't know better, I would think you're pregnant. But alas, it was those pregnancies so long ago that are contributing now.

    I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better love. I'll be here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaah. you should have been a navy brat. i moved once. age 1. don't remember it. then i moved when i was 10, from divorce. that was a real party that i'm hoping to take enough drugs to eventually forget. . .

    and i so do want to hear excuses. i love excuses. i feed on them. they are a salve of sorts.

    surprisingly, i'm not drunk. but i *am* tired...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie, you can give me as many excuses as it takes to make you feel better. Love you lots anyway!
    *smooch*

    ReplyDelete

Say something, say something, anything
Your silence is deafening
Pay me in kind.....~James~

Books, books...I love them...

Recommended by Qweenie

A Charmed Death
The Trouble With Magic
Armed and Glamorous
Grave Apparel
Hostile Makeover
Raiders of the Lost Corset
Designer Knockoff
Killer Hair
Red Knife: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
The Queen's Fool
Thunder Bay: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
Just One Look
The Everafter War
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
The Eyre Affair
Snow Blind
Dead Run
Phantom Prey
Monkeewrench
Drowning Ruth


Qweenie's favorite books »

Honors.....

Proud member of Mom Blog Network
I'm a Top Mommma!
I'm a Top Mommma!