Thursday, September 09, 2010

Of Thieves and Liars......

There is much difference between imitating a man and counterfeiting him.~ Benjamin Franklin 

A good friend of mine had her words stolen. 


A letter she had written to her father on his birthday was stolen by some woman on the web without even a second thought.

This disgusts me.

I truly hope dear readers that you never have this happen to you and please never stand by and watch it happen to someone else. Stand up, step up, be willing to help make a wrong right.

***Turns out she stole from a lot more people, The Megalomaniac Mommy compiled a list***



Qweenie Signature

3 comments:

  1. Right back at ya sweetie....x10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the link to my post. I hope everyone has been reporting the site's that have stolen content and they are removed soon!

    ReplyDelete

Say something, say something, anything
Your silence is deafening
Pay me in kind.....~James~

Books, books...I love them...

Recommended by Qweenie

A Charmed Death
The Trouble With Magic
Armed and Glamorous
Grave Apparel
Hostile Makeover
Raiders of the Lost Corset
Designer Knockoff
Killer Hair
Red Knife: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
The Queen's Fool
Thunder Bay: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
Just One Look
The Everafter War
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
The Eyre Affair
Snow Blind
Dead Run
Phantom Prey
Monkeewrench
Drowning Ruth


Qweenie's favorite books »

Honors.....

Proud member of Mom Blog Network
I'm a Top Mommma!
I'm a Top Mommma!