Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Some Photos for Now.....

I know I have neglected you all horribly! I am a hateful person for doing it and I apologize whole heartedly.
I have been super busy with the puppy since my last post and spring is struggling to "sprung" so desperately here that we actually had a 50 degree weekend followed by a school snow day last week.
Baseball starts for the Knave of Hearts this week as well as soccer. The other Knave (of Spades) has soccer starting too but this week he also has the Pinewood Derby for scouts....Whew!! I think there may be too much going on but who am I to complain.....I just keep driving! Hahahaha

Okay on to the photos.....I took some of these at the school science night (I was bored so I played with the camera) and the rest at home. Hope you like!

Science night

Too cool for grade school

Oww....dems mah toes

Good boy!
Qweenie Signature

4 comments:

  1. Sweet puppy pics! Busy, busy, Busy..oh the life of an active mom. What's that like anyway?

    smoochies and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh don't let Kerri see those pictures LOL

    ReplyDelete

Say something, say something, anything
Your silence is deafening
Pay me in kind.....~James~

Books, books...I love them...

Recommended by Qweenie

A Charmed Death
The Trouble With Magic
Armed and Glamorous
Grave Apparel
Hostile Makeover
Raiders of the Lost Corset
Designer Knockoff
Killer Hair
Red Knife: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
The Queen's Fool
Thunder Bay: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
Just One Look
The Everafter War
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
The Eyre Affair
Snow Blind
Dead Run
Phantom Prey
Monkeewrench
Drowning Ruth


Qweenie's favorite books »

Honors.....

Proud member of Mom Blog Network
I'm a Top Mommma!
I'm a Top Mommma!