Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

My friend Erica tagged me on Facebook for this and since I wanted to post something today I figured I'd do it here and 'feed' it there....


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this on Facebook, go to “notes” under tabs (or the + sign) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


1. I won't be tagging 25 people for this.

2. I used to love to cook and bake.

3. I've been married for 12 years.

4. King and I have been together for over 13 years.

5. I'm in love with Pembroke Welsh Corgis and would have a herd of them if King would allow it.

6. I am a trivia fiend, most people won't play against me.

7. I can seem indecisive at times but only when I honestly have no real opinion on the matter.

8. I abhor laundry duty but am so OCD about the way things are done that I HAVE to do the laundry.

9. My dogs makes me laugh every day.

10. My Puerto Rican step-father raised me, and while I didn't learn to speak Spanish I can pick out a lot of the words and I tend to enjoy watching the tele-novellas on the Spanish channel.

11. I love to grow orchids and wish I had a greenhouse to grow more of them.

12. I want to go back to college, but I don't know what for.

13. I have lived almost everywhere in this country but would go home to Northern California in a second.

14. I fucking swear a shit-ton (Thnx Erica)

15. I'm dying to get out in my new garden. Stop laughing, yes I garden.

16. I have an irrational fear of shell fish, they look like bugs.

17. I wish I had taken better care of myself in my youth.

18. I'm actually starting to like my sister.

19. I would rather do it wrong 50 times than ask for help.

20. I'm both over-protective and a total slacker when it comes to my boys.

21. I've been meaning to learn how to sew, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. My MIL even gave me a sewing machine for Christmas 2 years ago and I have yet to use it.

22. I procrastinate.

23. I can't think of the last time I had someone just "stop by" to visit.

24. I haven't lived within 50 miles of a good friend in several years. Mostly just acquaintances.

25. I'm happy with the way things have turned out. I'm happily married, my kids are happy and healthy and our lives are going well.


So now as far as blogs I'm gonna tag..... Holly, Beth, Jewels, Lisa, Melody and her sister, and finally Jenny (c'mon you're bored waiting for that bebe anyway)
Qweenie Signature

7 comments:

  1. I want you to have a herd of Corgis...what a cute picture that would make:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm weather is coming, you might just have someone "stop by" for a visit someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nap: It would be quite fab!!

    Jewels: Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag. Seriously- I love it when someone gives me something to blog about instead of me having to pull it out of.... thin air...
    Copper's Fox

    ReplyDelete
  5. you gave my heart a little start there.
    i always find it odd that someone i know knows another holly.

    i bet annes don't have that issue.
    you know, with other annes.

    the way to get people to 'stop by' to visit : don't clean your house. seriously, when my house is messy, everyone wants in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SMART idea to post that on your blog...I didn't think of that when I did it. :)

    But...hey! I just "thought of it"! (LOL)
    Thanks!

    BTW, #25 is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're totally going to shit your pants when I just "stop by" for a visit this weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something, say something, anything
Your silence is deafening
Pay me in kind.....~James~

Books, books...I love them...

Recommended by Qweenie

A Charmed Death
The Trouble With Magic
Armed and Glamorous
Grave Apparel
Hostile Makeover
Raiders of the Lost Corset
Designer Knockoff
Killer Hair
Red Knife: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
The Queen's Fool
Thunder Bay: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
Just One Look
The Everafter War
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
The Eyre Affair
Snow Blind
Dead Run
Phantom Prey
Monkeewrench
Drowning Ruth


Qweenie's favorite books »

Honors.....

Proud member of Mom Blog Network
I'm a Top Mommma!
I'm a Top Mommma!