Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little more Touch Me...

My ever so wonderful (and very busy blog designing) friend, Judith Shakespeare has gone and tagged me for a meme. Since I am forever in her debt for creating this whole blog for me, I guess I'll do it!!

Directions from Judy:
This is a really fun one. You need your iPod, for this. It's a list of questions that you answer with the title of a random song. So here goes nothin'....


1.How would describe your personality?
Cool (Gwen Stefani)

2. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Fully Alive (flyleaf)

3. How do you feel, today?
Don't Fear the Reaper (The Ceasars)

4. What's your life's purpose?
Blood of Eden (Peter Gabriel & Sinead O'Connor)

5. What is your motto?
Change (deftones)

6. What do your friends think of you?
Sympathy for the Devil (The Rolling Stones {Neptunes Remix})

7. What do you think of your parents?
We used to be Friends (The Dandy Warhols)

8. What do you think about very often?
Happy Phantom (Tori Amos)

9. What do you think of your best friend?
Army of Me (Bjork)

10. What do you think of the person you like?
La Tortura (Shakira)

11. What is your life story?
Sleeps with Butterflies (Tori Amos)

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sexyback (Justin Timberlake)

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Bathwater (No Doubt)

14. What do your parents think of you?
Wild Horses (The Sundays)

15. What will be played at your funeral?
Kashmir (Led Zeppelin)....Mom would be sooo proud!! No really!!

16.What is your hobby/interest?
Rockstar (N.E.R.D)

17. What is your biggest secret?
Oh La La (Goldfrapp)

18. What do you think of your friends?
Six Different Ways (the cure)

19. What should you post this as?
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me (Fall Out Boy)


Okay well since I don't know many bloggers yet.....I tag YOU!!
Qweenie Signature

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! We have never "met" on the blog-o-web-o-sphere, but I have recently befriended both Rachel and Courtney... anyway... Just wanted to intro myself. I'm Mishi. Sometimes I'm SAM. Most of the time I'm tired.

    Come on over to Secret Agent Mama to find out more. I'll be back here to read your blog, too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it...i just did that one, too! wasn't it fun? love your blog template...it's so kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, huh? It's like the one over at Mommy Matter... we should post it. :) LOL.

    (This is the third time that I've tried to post this, and the fourth time of trying to type in those damn letters...)

    ReplyDelete

Say something, say something, anything
Your silence is deafening
Pay me in kind.....~James~

Books, books...I love them...

Recommended by Qweenie

A Charmed Death
The Trouble With Magic
Armed and Glamorous
Grave Apparel
Hostile Makeover
Raiders of the Lost Corset
Designer Knockoff
Killer Hair
Red Knife: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
The Queen's Fool
Thunder Bay: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
Just One Look
The Everafter War
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
The Eyre Affair
Snow Blind
Dead Run
Phantom Prey
Monkeewrench
Drowning Ruth


Qweenie's favorite books »

Honors.....

Proud member of Mom Blog Network
I'm a Top Mommma!
I'm a Top Mommma!