Friday, December 14, 2007

If at first you don't succeed.......

Just quit trying......LOL

I'm still feeling the holidays blahs but I'm off to do some retail therapy later today and hopefully that will snap me out of it. Hubby and I also have a date to put the lights up this afternoon so maybe that will do it too, of course the tree still isn't up but hey, It'll happen this weekend....I promise!!

In any event I felt like I needed a laugh so I found a video that made me giggle and thought I'd share with you:



TGIF!! and Happy Holidays!!
Qweenie Signature

5 comments:

  1. ya know what's really funny? my post, that i made last night, for today...has the same title!
    have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny!! I'll go check it out....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's hysterical! thanks for stopping by...have a great weekend...i'm sure i'll see ya around here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have fun with the hubby and shopping! I love you girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi darlin!
    SO that's why you didn't answer the phone :-) The video was adorable! You're a riot!! I'm so glad you're blogging now!!

    ReplyDelete

Say something, say something, anything
Your silence is deafening
Pay me in kind.....~James~

Books, books...I love them...

Recommended by Qweenie

A Charmed Death
The Trouble With Magic
Armed and Glamorous
Grave Apparel
Hostile Makeover
Raiders of the Lost Corset
Designer Knockoff
Killer Hair
Red Knife: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
The Queen's Fool
Thunder Bay: A Cork O'Connor Mystery
Just One Look
The Everafter War
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
The Eyre Affair
Snow Blind
Dead Run
Phantom Prey
Monkeewrench
Drowning Ruth


Qweenie's favorite books »

Honors.....

Proud member of Mom Blog Network
I'm a Top Mommma!
I'm a Top Mommma!